Whether you’re expecting 30 guests or 300, we know how important is is to show everyone at the party a good time. We’ve played every sort of party imaginable, from birthdays to charity dinners, and office parties to college balls. Our eclectic set list means we can cater for everyone’s tastes, and our size means we can perform in more intimate venues where a larger show band might struggle. We can also play larger venues too.
We also know that there is a lot of planning involved in putting on the perfect event and we’re here to make sure our part of the night runs as smoothly as possible. If you’ve never booked and band before, or if you do it all the time, we’ll work with you every step of the way to make your night as special as possible.
Our standard package includes:
- Up to two hours of live music. Unlike a lot of bands we don’t just come and give our standard ‘turn’. We can fit our performance around your night with 2×45, 2×60 or 3×40 minute sets.
- iPod DJ & Background music. We can provide an ‘iPod DJ’ and background music for you and your guests.
- Venue liaison. We will talk to your venue or event planner to sort out all the practicalities of our performance, so you don’t have to. We know you don’t book bands every day so we’ll take the stress out of it for you.
We can also provide additional services to personalise your event and help you with the organisation:
- The Players ‘Live Lounge’. If you want us to play a laid back acoustic set, or something a bit more lively, we can do that in addition to our normal performance. This can be everything from an acoustic duo to the whole band.
- DJ service. We can provide a live DJ service in addition to our performance saving you time and money.
- Early arrival or later finish. If you need us to set up earlier in the day, or if you want to keep the party going after midnight just let us know.