If you are looking for a live band for your wedding we’re here to help. We have played every type of venue from marquees to castles, and hotels to medieval halls. Our size makes us extremely flexible and we can cater for small and intimate weddings right up to events for several hundred people.
A lot of bands will tell you that they are the number one wedding band in the country; others will tell you about the big name bands they supported once; and some will even tell you how much they have spent on their equipment. The Players don’t do any of that. It’s your wedding. It’s all about you.
We understand that you might never have booked a band before, so we will work with you to ensure our performance creates a unique and memorable night for you and your guests. We can cover every aspect from the first dance to the last waltz.
To find out more, or to discuss your wedding, please get in touch.
Our wedding packages start at £995. Some of the services we offer as standard to all wedding clients include:
- Request a song. We will learn and perform your first dance, or another song that is special to you, to make your night unique.
- iPod DJ & Background music. We can provide an ‘iPod DJ’ and background music for you and your guests.
- Venue liaison. We will talk to your venue or planner to sort out all the practicalities of our performance, so you don’t have to. We know you don’t book bands every day so we’ll take the stress out of it for you.
We can also provide additional services to personalise your wedding and help you with the organisation:
- Additional song requests. If you want to personalise things even further, we can learn and perform more of your favourite songs.
- The Players ‘Live Lounge’. If you want us to play a laid back acoustic set, or something a bit more lively, to start things off we can do that in addition to our normal performance.
- Wedding DJ service. We can provide a wedding DJ service for a fraction of the cost of a normal DJ. Saving you time and money.
- Early arrival or later finish. If you need us to set up earlier in the day, or if you want to keep the party going after midnight just let us know.
For more details and pricing on these additional services, or if there is anything else we can do to make your wedding more memorable, please get in touch.
We like to think there are a few good reasons why you would want to choose The Players for your wedding:
1. Like we said, it’s all about you. We’ll work with you to make your night a memorable one. We’re happy to learn and perform your first dance, or any other song that’s special to you.
2. We know what we’re doing. We have years of playing and hundreds of gigs behind us. You can be assured that we are 100% professional and reliable. Have a look at what some of our previous clients have had to say about us.
3. We’ll do the hard work for you – once you’ve booked us, we will liaise with your wedding venue or planner, so you don’t have to. We can also provide background music or a wedding DJ – just ask!
4. We’re small but perfectly formed. We’re a four-piece band so we are ideal for events and venues of all sizes. Plus, because there’s fewer of us to pay, and no agents fees, we can charge less.
5. Because Live Music is unique. No two performances are ever the same; so when you book The Players for your wedding, you know you are getting something that is special to you.