A lot of bands will tell you that they are the number one wedding band in the country; others will tell you about the big name bands they supported once; and some will even tell you how much they have spent on their equipment. The Players don’t do any of that. It’s your wedding. It’s all about you.
It doesn’t matter if you have never booked a band before, or if you do it all the time, we will do everything we can to ensure that working with us is as easy as possible.
We have played every type of venue from marquees to castles, and hotels to medieval halls. Our size makes us extremely flexible and we can cater for small and intimate weddings right up to events for several hundred people.
Our wedding packages start at £995*, this includes:
- Up to 2 hours of Live Music. E.g. 2×60, 3×40 or 2×45 minute sets.
- Request a song. We will learn and perform one request for you (usually the first dance).
- Professional sound system. Our sound system can cater for up to 150 guests.
- LED Lighting for the band and dance floor.
- Public Liability Insurance and PAT certificates.
- ‘iPad DJ’ – pre-prepared playlists in between and after sets, run via Spotify Premium so you can select the music you want ahead of your reception.
- 6.00pm Arrival/Set-up and 12.00am Finish/Break-down.
* Our standard rate is £995 plus travel from our base in York charged at a fixed rate per mile.
We can also provide additional services to personalise your wedding and help you with the organisation:
- Additional song requests. If you want to personalise things even further, we can learn and perform more of your favourite songs.
- The Players ‘Live Lounge’. If you want us to play a laid back acoustic set, or something a bit more lively, to start things off we can do that in addition to our normal performance. This is available as a duo, trio or full band.
- Early arrival or later finish. If you need us to set up earlier in the day, or if you want to keep the party going after midnight just let us know.
For more details and pricing on these additional services, or if there is anything else we can do to make your wedding more memorable, please get in touch.
We like to think there are a few good reasons why you would want to choose The Players for your wedding:
1. Like we said, it’s all about you. We’ll work with you to make your night a memorable one. We understand that you might never have booked a band before so we can work with you to cover every aspect from the first dance to the last waltz.
2. We know what we’re doing. We have years of playing and hundreds of gigs behind us. You can be assured that we are 100% professional and reliable. Have a look at what some of our previous clients have had to say about us.
3. We’ll do the hard work for you – once you’ve booked us, we will liaise with your wedding venue or planner, so you don’t have to.
4. We’re small but perfectly formed. We’re a four-piece band so we are ideal for events and venues of all sizes. Plus, because there’s fewer of us to pay, and no agents fees, we can charge less.
5. Because Live Music is unique. No two performances are ever the same; so when you book The Players for your wedding, you know you are getting something that is special to you.
If you want to get to know us a bit better, you can get in touch with us
here; you can listen to what we sound like here; and, you can read what our previous clients have had to say about us here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.